Prev: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling... Next: RE: DS2-Orbital Bombardment

Re: Langston Field Generator

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@i...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:41:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Langston Field Generator

On Sun, May 16, 1999 at 08:18:03PM -0400, Laserlight wrote:
> Not exacty.  When MacArthur's Field collapsed, the hull was still
there.
> Glowing red, as I recall, and no doubt extremely uncomfortable for the
> miniatures who were still aboard, but it wasn't vaporized until after
> a few more rounds of torpedoes on the bare hull.  I pretty much agree
> with the rest of the comments, though.

	That was the modified expanding version -- I seem to
remember a comment that the field had expanded to the point the
field's collapse didn't impact on the hull.

--
Robert Crawford 		crawford@iac.net
http://www.iac.net/~crawford

Prev: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling... Next: RE: DS2-Orbital Bombardment