Prev: Re: WHOOPS! (was: Re: Technobabblers...) Next: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (sometimes) White Ceiling...

Re: WHOOPS! (was: Re: Technobabblers...)

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:32:26 -0400
Subject: Re: WHOOPS! (was: Re: Technobabblers...)

Well, if anyone is interested in what I have written, and possibly
throwing
their two cents at my ideas and/or helping me flesh out my setting, I'm
more
than happy to work with others on this, or at least keep people updated
on
what I create.	Drop me an email to buddy@drfloppy.com (which is my
primary
email addy), and I'll talk to you more via that.

God bless,
- Buddy