Prev: Re: Langston Field Generator Next: Kra'vak for FTFB

Re: Langston Field Generator

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 20:18:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Langston Field Generator

       The Langston field is an all or nothing proposition when it comes
to field collapse. When it overloads, it completely vaporizes what's
    Not exacty.  When MacArthur's Field collapsed, the hull was still
there.	Glowing red, as I recall, and no doubt extremely uncomfortable
for the miniatures who were still aboard, but it wasn't vaporized until
after a few more rounds of torpedoes on the bare hull.	I pretty much
agree with the rest of the comments, though.

Prev: Re: Langston Field Generator Next: Kra'vak for FTFB