Prev: RE: Name that Doodad.... Next: Langston Field Generator

[FT]Building Ship Mini's

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 00:54:08 -0400
Subject: [FT]Building Ship Mini's

I have a question for the FT mini's players out there...

I am slowly bashing together some ship minis on my own.

 I am assembling them from bits and pieces like electrical connectors,
beads, ect.

What I need to know is:
   About how long is an escort class ship?  Cruisers?  Capitals?

I like the idea of making my own minis...just don't want to make them
too large/small.

I know they won't look anywhere as good as the professional stuff...

Donald Hosford

Prev: RE: Name that Doodad.... Next: Langston Field Generator