Prev: Epic - Dirtside Conversion Next: Re: Name that Doodad....

Re: Epic - Dirtside Conversion

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:14:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Epic - Dirtside Conversion

At 15:27 13/05/99 +0100, you wrote:
>  The URL for the Epic - Dirtside conversion is as follows:
>
>http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html
>(Many thanks to Niell Gilsenan and Peter Ramos, hope you
>don't mind me putting your address up)
>
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>+    G.T.Perkins@exeter.ac.uk	  +
>+ WARNING: when there's no more  +
>+ room in hell - the dead shall  +
>+	  walk the earth	  +
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not at all, although its been an embarassingly long time since I last
updated it.  There may be a more recent version out there but I haven't
heard from Peter in a while.

On another point theres an interesting variant of the GW rulest called
Netepic, which apart from having improved rules is also entirely free.

The link is

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Epic - Dirtside Conversion Next: Re: Name that Doodad....