Prev: RE: [OT]Kids game? Next: Re: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.

RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:10:32 +0100
Subject: RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.

>Ndege Diamond wrote:
>> ... Anyone else had the flash problem?
>
>Yep -- most of my DSII figures are Geo-Hex "Future Wars", and there has
>always been a surprisingly large chunk of flash on the back ends of the
>vehicles.

Hmmm, this sounds like rather over-enthusiasic gate cutting (where the
feed
sprue joins the miniature in the mould) and I suspect may be down to
SimTac, who used to cast all the licence-made stuff for GeoHex; now that
KR
is moving to in-house production following SimTac's demise, I'd hope you
will see an improvement on this sort of thing as new moulds get made.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [OT]Kids game? Next: Re: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.