Prev: Solar Thrust -> Exodus Project Next: Re: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.

Flash, and Eldar ships RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer , or whatever.

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:50:11 -0500
Subject: Flash, and Eldar ships RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer , or whatever.

***
Ndege Diamond wrote:
> ... Anyone else had the flash problem?

Yep -- most of my DSII figures are Geo-Hex "Future Wars", and there has
always been a surprisingly large chunk of flash on the back ends of the
vehicles.
***

For us in US:

Just as a reminder, KR has already admitted his embarassment on the
castings, and has stated he's in the process of setting up his own fig
casting works. I gather he was doing just the resin (and battle mats? )
in house.

KR, any updates on the process, or corrections to the above, would be
'newsworthy'. ;->=

On the somewhat off topic discussion of GW ships, has anyone put up pics
of the new Eldar ships? I can't seem to find any. I'm still intending to
use the old Spacefleet 'gothic' Imperial ships for Eldar; I could use
some
more old Cobras, if around and not too dear... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Solar Thrust -> Exodus Project Next: Re: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.