Prev: Re: DS2-Orbital Bombardment Next: [BFG] Eldar Shadow-class cruiser

Re: Orbits/planets (was:Re: DS2-Orbital Bombardment)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:50:42 +1000
Subject: Re: Orbits/planets (was:Re: DS2-Orbital Bombardment)

G'day all,

>Speaking of planets (as we were, vaguely) a mate of mine passed on a
tip. UK
>residents only but.. There are a chain of shops opening up called
Hobbycraft.
>They do nice, decently rigid polystyrene spheres and hemispheres....

Most halfway decent sewing shops in Australia do too (biggest I've
picked
up so far was 8" in radius and that was about a AU$1). My mother-in-law
was
warmed to the cockles when she heard I'd actually entered a sewing shop,
the feeling turned a little sour when she realised it was to be gaming
terrain ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: DS2-Orbital Bombardment Next: [BFG] Eldar Shadow-class cruiser