Prev: [OT] AAAAAAARRRRRUGH!! (was Re: FT-pedia list) Next: DS2-Orbital Bombardment

Re: [MISC] Omega Warrior

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:32:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [MISC] Omega Warrior

>They are also working on a generic space combat game called Starship!
>and
>> they will produce miniatures for it.  They are claiming that it will
be a
>> true 3D environment, using their "Battlepoles".  I suspect that ships
will
>> be resin, and a bit too big for FT, but you never know -- the
pictures
seem
>> to bear this out, though.
>
>Does this mean they're making their Battlepoles again?  I wonder if
>they're the original clear acrylic type (which I have been trying to
get
>hold of for years) or the newer, opaque type.

Any plastics place should have acrylic rods, tubes, and glue--you should
be
able to make these things yourself without a great deal of difficulty.
Look
up "Plastics" in the Yellow Pages.  Any city should have at least one
distributor in it.

Prev: [OT] AAAAAAARRRRRUGH!! (was Re: FT-pedia list) Next: DS2-Orbital Bombardment