Prev: DS and SG turn lengths (was: Re: SG questions (DSII turn length) Next: Change of email

RE: The Naboo Fighter.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 23:09:54 +0100
Subject: RE: The Naboo Fighter.

>Actually, 1/76 is the closest to 25mm as any, as 1/76th of 6 foot
(average
>man's height) is an inch, and 25mm is an inch.  Though I suppose as far
as
>vehicles go, it could be much more flexible than figures.
>
>- Buddy

Strictly, "25mm" (or any other height/scale) in the wargame figure sense
does not represent the overall height of an average man, but rather the
distance from feet to EYE LEVEL, which is somewhat less than 6 feet. I
think this was taken as the standard because it is easier to measure
(well,
OK, except in a full-face helmet!) that the top of the head, which is
usually covered by headgear.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: DS and SG turn lengths (was: Re: SG questions (DSII turn length) Next: Change of email