Prev: Re: SG questions Next: Re: Pod Racers at MARCON

Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.]

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 12:50:42 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.]

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Jonathan Jarrard wrote:
[snip]
> There is also a French company whose name escapes me at the moment
that
> has been putting out a lot of very nice WWII vehicles and some modern
> French AMX AFVs.

Majorette.  Their line varies widely in scale - which is typical of the
matchbox and matchbox clones.  For instance, their 200 series is roughly
1/64,
while their 600 series is strict HO (1/87).

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
       The Gear Locker:  http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/
	   Full Thrust:  http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: SG questions Next: Re: Pod Racers at MARCON