Prev: RE: The Naboo Fighter. Next: Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.]

Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.]

From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@f...>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 09:42:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.]

That web page completely contradicts my experience.

I find that for 28mm figs (GW, Warzone, Grenadier Future Warriors,
etc.), 'O' Scale buildings and trains are about right (just slightly too
big, as are the figures sold as 'O' scale).  'O' scale is way too big to
use with either 1/72 or 20mm, and too big even for 'true' 25mm (Ral
Partha).

Vehicles are even more difficult.  Die casts (which are best, if you can
find them) that are billed as 1/48 are a bit small, 1/43 are a bit too
big, but closer than the 1/48, and with much more variety available.

Prev: RE: The Naboo Fighter. Next: Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.]