Prev: The Naboo Fighter. Next: Re: The Naboo Fighter.

The Republic Cruiser/DSII

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:18:57 -0700
Subject: The Republic Cruiser/DSII

The Republic Cruiser (Galoob Episode I toy)makes a nifty 1/300 scale
spaceport denizen/Trooplander...

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: The Naboo Fighter. Next: Re: The Naboo Fighter.