Prev: Re: New Star Wars Toys Next: Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster

Re: More on New Star Wars Toys

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:49:32 +1000
Subject: Re: More on New Star Wars Toys

>..
>.
>
>   The micromachine pod racers, and what I say of a demo of the
>pod racer video game is just begging for a miniatures game.  Pod
>racers feel like a high tech chairot race.  A one man sled is pulled

Search out and find "Circus Imperium" for the Renegade Legion universe,
by
FASA. While the track is just an oval, I'm sure the mechanics would work
well. :)

<In joke for anyone who's played the game>

"Whip whip whip whip WHIIIIIIIIIP!"

</In joke>

Jeremy Sadler

Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director-
Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Co-Editor - Alliance: The Star Wars Fanzine
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: New Star Wars Toys Next: Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster