Prev: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster Next: Re: [FT] DamCon Parties

New Star Wars Toys

From: Tom Granvold <thomas.granvold@e...>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New Star Wars Toys

   Here in California the toys for the new Star Wars movies appeared
in the stores.	Some stores even opened their doors at midnight to
let the eager get at them.  Lots of stuff was still there when I
stopped by around 8:30 am on the way to work.  Action figures, a
video game, micromachines, ...

   Minor spoilers follow
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Of the micromachines there were some new spaceships, and a submarine
that would make a nice spaceship.  Also, some figures usable in games.
Here is want I found for the micromachines and diecast models.

      Die Cast Vehicles (metal):

	    Trade Federation Battleship 3 1/8" with a 1/4" cruiser
attached
	    Trade Federation Droid Starfighter
	    Royal Starship

      Pod Racers (Plastic):
	      There are two racers per pack.
	      These are not really spaceships, but I
	      find them interesting enough to include.

	    Pack I - Anakin Skywalker, Ratts Tyerell
	    Pack II - Sebulba, Clegg Holdfast
	    Pack III
	    Pack IV

      Vehicle/Figure Collections (plastic):

	    Collection I:

		  Anakin's Pod Racer
		  Flash Speeder
		  2 people

	    Collection II:

		  Trade Federation Tank 2" - can work as a spaceship
		  Gungan Submarine 2-1/2" - works as a spaceship
		  2 people

	    Collection III:

		  Gasgano's Pod Racer
		  Fambaa (an animal) with rider
		  2 people

	    Collection IV - 2 spaceships (?), 2 people
	    Gungans V - 8 people
	    Battle Driods VI - 8 droids

  Hmmm, I could see a variation of Full Thrust for Pod Racers...

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster Next: Re: [FT] DamCon Parties