Prev: Re: USA Timeline (was: RE: I'm Back) Next: Re: (OT) Univ of Berkeley

Re: (OT) Univ of Berkeley

From: "Andrew Evans" <J_Andrew_Evans@b...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:58:33 +0100
Subject: Re: (OT) Univ of Berkeley

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@wco.com>
To: 'gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU' <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: 30 April 1999 14:57

>If you just want to search the stacks, the front desk will give you a
"Day
>pass".  FWIW, there are several of us in the local area, want to try
and
set up
>a meeting?

A Day pass allows you to get books off the shelves and read them in the
Library?   This is all I want to do.   The Bodleian (Oxford) won't let
you
out the building with its books anyway so I'm used to it.

As to a meeting.   For a game?	 Sure.	 I'm in San Jose for six weeks.

A#

Prev: Re: USA Timeline (was: RE: I'm Back) Next: Re: (OT) Univ of Berkeley