Prev: Re: [FH]FTL comms Next: Re: Spaceship Pictures

RE: GenCon FT Tournament Rules Posted

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:43:29 -0400
Subject: RE: GenCon FT Tournament Rules Posted

Speaking of GenCon, that reminds me...	Will anyone be playing GZG games
(Stargrunt in particular) at Origins 99 on Saturday the 3rd?  I will be
visiting Origins that day, and while I probably won't get a full pass,
as I
plan to spend most of my time on the show floor, I would be interested
in a
game of Stargrunt if there are going to be other players there.  If you
plan
on being there, and are interested, drop me a note at
buddy@drfloppy.com,
and I'll let you know what troops I have and such.

God bless,
- Buddy

Prev: Re: [FH]FTL comms Next: Re: Spaceship Pictures