Prev: [FH]FTL comms Next: RE: Welcome to the ShuffleThrust Cafe!

Re: [FH]FTL comms

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 23:57:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [FH]FTL comms

>Being at work, I can't tell if the GZG-verse has FTL
>communication. From what I remember of the Stargrunt history,
>there is no mention of instant communication.
>
>Does Full Thrust shed any light on the matter?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Paul

Humanity as of the 2180s has not developed FTL comms (at least no-one is
letting on that they have, who knows WHAT goes on at various secret
research installations in out-of-the-way star systems....?). All
interstellar communications in human space go via ships.
For the aliens, of course, who knows....? <grin>

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [FH]FTL comms Next: RE: Welcome to the ShuffleThrust Cafe!