Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question

Re: Permision to post a file...

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:53:21 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Permision to post a file...

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999, Imre A. Szabo wrote:

> I know we are not supposed to post files; but I don't have a web page
> and I'm not going to type in and format the numbers...

... which is why we have the GZG-L website!

http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l/

the thing about it being that it is list-writeable:

ftp://ftp.xoom.com
user: gzg_l
password: nacesu

to use this you'll need an FTP client. if you have no idea what this is,
post it to me, or anyone else, and we'll upload it. of course, plenty of
other people have offered to host your work, so maybe you don't need to
use this space. still, it is there if you do.

it's also a bit slow. sorry about that.

Tom

Prev: Re: Stargrunt II Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question