Prev: Re: [FT] Sensor range question Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question

Re: FH Machine People

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 03:44:43 EDT
Subject: Re: FH Machine People

<< Alan scribed:
 >It's more difficult than it looks: but by no means TOO hard: One Hint:
 >Use a Genetic algorithm.
 >
 >I "grew" the AI for an Automatic Threat Evaluation and Weapon
Assignment
 >system for some NATO frigates this way. I can give a _few_ details,
not
 >the classy stuff (obviously), but the theory behind it.

 That's what I meant in the first place, I was just expecting you to
read my
 mind and pick out the details. >>

As it seems like I'm back on the list (RL can be a pain) I would like to
now
how you would quantify the ships program into a GA?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [FT] Sensor range question Next: Re: [FT] Sensor Range Question