Prev: Buck Rogers the Board Game Next: Re: FH Machine People

Re: Impoverished Gamer Tip: Re: Jungle Trees

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:57:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Impoverished Gamer Tip: Re: Jungle Trees

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Rick Norman wrote:

> Ever try using the plastic bit of a blister pack covered with black
and
> yellow tapes as road blocks? cheap and ready available.

Plastic minis blisters are useful things - I've used them for bunkers
and
various small buildings. The basic GeoHex blisters - rectangular w/
slightly rounded edges and corners - makes a very nice bunker. Sort of
the
Atlantic Wall look, which I've always liked for modern fortifications.

For tree ideas, see the scenery section of my website - URL in my sig
below.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-