Prev: RE: Gloat Next: Re: Request for comments: weapon modifications

Minbari & EF ship names...

From: "Mycenius" <mycenius@i...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:27:01 +1200
Subject: Minbari & EF ship names...

Howdy all,

I posted the following to the WB board, but thought someone here might
be
able to help me?

I'm busy building up fleets of model ships to game Babylon 5 space
combat
with. One thing I want to do is get "actual" names for the ships (i.e.
ones
that appear on the screen if possible).

I was able to name my EarthForce Omega Destroyers fairly easily from the
Proxima III episode during the Civil War (Season 4).

However I was looking for the names of a couple of Minbari Warcruisers,
or
at least an idea of what naming conventions they used....

Finally I'm also doing a couple of Hyperion Cruisers, I've got lots of
names
from TBP but I seem to remember seeing a couple in odd episodes and was
wondering if anyone can confirm and whether their names are mentioned (I
can't remember and don't have access to videos of the episodes).

Many TIA

John

"In war one sees his own troubles and not those of the enemy."
 - Napoleon

Mycenius's Military History Homepage
   http://members.xoom.com/mycenius/
"Italianisti" - Italian Military History Discussion Forum
   http://www.egroups.com/list/italianisti/

John Moher, Auckland, New Zealand.

Prev: RE: Gloat Next: Re: Request for comments: weapon modifications