Prev: Re: Achmaenids vs. Romans Next: Request for comments: weapon modifications

[GZG-L] GZG-L Archives

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:20:31 -0400
Subject: [GZG-L] GZG-L Archives

Hi everybody,

It's been a while, so I thought I'd do my infrequent posting:

Starship Jockey:  Featuring GZG-L Mailing List Archives
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

Mailing List Archives for both GZG-L and FTGZG-L going back to June 1996
Various House Rules for Various Universes
Links to the GZG-ECC website
Other bits of anarchy.	(8-)

If you've linked to the archives, can you check your URLs?  I changed
about
four months ago from interact.canoe.ca to people.canoe.ca, and there are
some places that still have the old links.

Thanks,
Jerry
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: Achmaenids vs. Romans Next: Request for comments: weapon modifications