Prev: Re: OU/NAC- Hawaii? Re: Achmaenid Persian Empire Next: Re: [FT]USA in Full Thrust...

RE: OU/NAC- Hawaii? Re: Achmaenid Persian Empire

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:21:21 -0700
Subject: RE: OU/NAC- Hawaii? Re: Achmaenid Persian Empire

Nah, they're too busy being imperialists (having just taken South Korea
and
parts of the CIS). <g>

The take over of Hawaii was more of an annexation than outright
invasion, as
the US was falling apart.
A large Japanese descended population and the promise of law and order
might
have made Japanese control attractive.	Of course, not _everyone_ will
like
it.