Prev: Re: [FT]USA in Full Thrust... Next: Re: [FT]Near Future Equipment

Re: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:56:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:03:27 +0100 CGS
<admin@carrickfergus.schoolzone.co.uk> writes:
- The CSA is at
>best
>going to be one old ship full of nutters who have seen Gone With the
>Wind once too often. And as for the more bizzare ideas...

Ah resemble that remahk suh!!

Seriously, the NCS was a spur of the moment idea, and it is beginning to
seriously change as I develop it.  Presently, the initial colonization
into the solar system was indeed by a lot of nut types.  In fact, it was
the leadership of this type (lead primarily by the government of the
former Tennessee Valley Confederation) that got the NCS involved in the
First SW, with disastrous results.  Heck, even the earlier naval
concepts, ironclads and torpedo rams and such, are evidence of it.
After
that, and with the discovery of Dixie, much of the immigration was
simply
folks looking for a new start, under their own terms.  The navy and
other
organizations are falling into line with the more standardized forms of
other nations.	Personally, I just find it more difficult to work up
details on places on Earth, so I prefer to step out and make my own
places. (just ask my Traveller players)  By the time of the Third SW,
the
NCS is much like any other place, just with a deep sense of history from
the Old South.

Of course, on special occasions you'll still find the ladies in hoops
and
crinoline and the men in grey uniforms	  8^)

>Of course once you buy it it is your game and never would I suggest
>NOT
>posting, I still like to see the material and I have learned from it,

 My thoughts exactly.

>Ducking for cover,
>Michael

Lieutenant!!

Suh!!

Prepare the heavy missiles for planetary bombardment!

Aye aye suh!

Jim Clem
Every once in a while, declare peace.  It confuses the hell out of your
enemies.
--Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: [FT]USA in Full Thrust... Next: Re: [FT]Near Future Equipment