Prev: Re: Fw from John Atkinson Next: Achmaenid Persian Empire

Re: [FT]Near Future Equipment

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 01:38:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Near Future Equipment

Donald Hosford wrote:

> Has anyone done any "near future" ship equipment.  (ie: done up some
> rules for handling near future combat?  Say 2020-2060...
>
> Donald Hosford

Have you looked at Keith Watt's Solar Thrust rules?  It's not based on
the GZG timeline, but it's a good universe, and the rules are perfect
for those reality monkeys out there.  (8-)

Now, if somebody could provide the link for the site... though I suppose
I could just look it up in the Archives myself.  Gah.  Need sleep.  (8-)

J.
--
     *** Jerry Han - jhan@icom.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan ***
"There once was pretty good nation, Pretty proud of the greatness it

Prev: Re: Fw from John Atkinson Next: Achmaenid Persian Empire