Prev: [SG] Ortillery Next: [PBeM] Empress Arianna's Second Tournament Concludes

RE: Fw from John Atkinson

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:14:26 +1000
Subject: RE: Fw from John Atkinson

Fairly light at the moment, I get about 2 digests a week & those are
usually only 1-2 messages.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (La Fayette invasion force)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.

Maybe