Prev: Re:"Official B5 specifications?" [was: TBP B5 Olympus Class Corvette - Confused...] Next: [SG] Ortillery

RE: [SG] Ortillery

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:07:30 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Ortillery

If you look at it in scale, then an Ortillery strike would probably
cover the table, but for gameplay, you use the biggest artillery strike
available (10").
Personally, I think the SG artillery damage is fairly light, as vehicles
with armour 4/5 are effectively immune to SG antiarmour barrages (about
5% chance of damage).

I like them, but seldom get to use them (I always include an Ortillery
liason in my forces for just this purpose!)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (La Fayette invasion force)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.