Prev: Re: GMS/P and Infantry Next: Re: Twilight

Re: Twilight

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:13:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Twilight

At 01:31 PM 4/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Any recommendations on Twilight Imperium?
>
>--Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
>Opportunity knocks:
>Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com

Haven't played in some time, but it's a GREAT game.  The political phase
adds a lot to the game (and is the main attraction, in my case).  I
played
my first game just after I finished listening to the Book On Tape of
Dune--26 hours, hightly recommended, and the only thing that allowed me
maintain my sanity during my final months at my old job--and I still
cannot
help but think of the Imperial homeworld as Salusa Secundus.

The plastic playing bits are nice, but nothing that can be adapted to
FT,
by the way.  It was my first thought....

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: GMS/P and Infantry Next: Re: Twilight