Prev: (FT) when FT3? Armor vs shields? Next: Re: [Chipco]: Gaming Conventions

[OT] Farewell for now

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:44:25 -0900
Subject: [OT] Farewell for now

After being on the list for a couple of years (much of that lurking), It
is time
for me to unsub for a while.  I am set to begin a new job on Monday,
which means
I will not be able to participate in this wonderful community for a
time.  I
hope to return in the somewhat near future.  Until that time, keep up
the good
work.

I may be able to sub from home, but that is uncertain.	My wife
complains when
we get 6-7 messages a day - imagine her reaction to the traffic this
lists often
generates...

Again, thanks for the community and friendship.

Jared Noble
jnoble@alaska.net

Prev: (FT) when FT3? Armor vs shields? Next: Re: [Chipco]: Gaming Conventions