Prev: Re: [Chipco]: Gaming Conventions Next: Re: [SG, DS] Bugs....

Re: Buck Rogers game

From: ngilsena@m...
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:32:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Buck Rogers game

> Anyway, I'll probably buy one of each since they're so cheap.  Never
> know when something silly like these will come in handy.
>
> Later
>
> Tom

I still have a copy of BR lurking around upstairs.  I remember I got
it for a fiver about 8 years ago.  Hasn't seen th light of day since
then..	All I can remember were the  satellite pieces which were
quite nice as I remember.

Must take a look at it again.  A simple enough game but fun.
> --
> Thomas Pope
> Human Computer Interaction Institute
> Carnegie Mellon University
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin, Ireland.

Prev: Re: [Chipco]: Gaming Conventions Next: Re: [SG, DS] Bugs....