Prev: Re: Gaming Conventions Next: Re: [Chipco]: Gaming Conventions

Sci supply store of figs Re: Buck Rogers game

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:35:49 -0500
Subject: Sci supply store of figs Re: Buck Rogers game

***
27786  BR Gun Pods (10)        $0.75/each
27785  BR Fighter Planes (96)  $1.00/each
30332  BR War Birds (36)       $1.00/each
30331  BR Space Shuttles (24)  $1.00/each
27787  BR Troops (120)	       $2.00/each
27784  BR Generals (48)        $1.25/each
***

Woof! Way less than I would have suggested trying to hawk at convention,
even
allowance for smaller packs AND considering the above at wholesale.

However, the above numbers suggest proper number for whole games,
everything
but the gun pods/killer satellites being divided by 6 for number per
player.

I guess the incomplete games I've found in thrift stores will become
truly
awesome
fleets, in quantity if not quality. ;->=

BTW, the rest of the translations are fighters/fighters
(learjets-in-space),
warbirds/
battlers (Sathar fighters), space shuttles/transports, troops/troopers,
Generals/
Gennies (troops genetically optimized for, and restricted to, one
environment/planet,
and the ones I compared to Paranoia plastics).

I still think SGII folks could do worse than the troopers, say, as small
arm
equiped
rabble.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Gaming Conventions Next: Re: [Chipco]: Gaming Conventions