Prev: [FT] New Israel - Website Next: Re: GMS/P and Infantry

Re: [FT] New Israel - Website

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 16:17:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] New Israel - Website

Noam

I've no problem with you using the pictures, if you listed the model #
and
name as well that would be nice :-). I'll have a look at the site when
I've
got time (in the middle of some tricky AI routines right now !) and give
you
an opinion on the masses of your ships.

The Laskov is, I reckon, around mass 75-80 or so (my Laskov design is
mass
76).

Tony