Prev: [SG2] More GMS/P Next: Gaming Conventions

Re: [FT]Time line...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 03:36:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Time line...

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> well, you have two options.
>
> (1) by ftp. for this trick, you will need an FTP program on your
computer.
> these are usually pretty easy to find: unix has a tool called "ftp"; i
> don't think the mac or windows has an ftp tool with it, but you can
grab
> one off the web. i have WS_FTP: it's rubbish, but it works. a search
for
> "ftp" on www.shareware.com gets loads of hits.
>
> open a connection to the server "ftp.xoom.com", and log in with
username
> "gzg_l" and password "nacesu". make a new folder with an appropriate
name
> (usually the short name of your state, eg "nac", "esu"), and put the
files
> into that directory. how this is done depends on your ftp tool -
consult
> your manual.
>
> (2) send it to me by email and i'll do the ftp for you.
>
> Tom

It is uploaded now, under the heading "USA"  This is just the
timeline...I am
still attempting to produce the ships.	I plan on having two fleet
lists, one
totally by the fleet book, and the other including some new things I am
developing...

Please read it, and please comment...I need to know what other peaple
besides
me thinks of it...

Oh yes!  Thanks for the FTP space!  (I downloaded something called FTP
Navigator.  It made the process very easy.)

Donald Hosford

Prev: [SG2] More GMS/P Next: Gaming Conventions