Prev: Re: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night? Next: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

Re: Irish44, was this space left intentionally blank?

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:20:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Irish44, was this space left intentionally blank?

Greetings and welcome to our little band!

Please note that including a subject certainly helps follow a thread.
Least,
I hope you'll notice, since my reply didn't have a subject from you
originally.
;->=

Several folks have been bashing temporary Kra'vak rule until Jon can get
the
official, FTFB II, out. It was due this month, but we've all been
moaning the
news of its delay.

One place is: http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/

I've seen, even printed, some SSD's, but can't find the address right
off.
Might have their own 'rules' at that site.

The Stargrunt Unofficial site: http://stargrunt.virtualave.net/
and look under 'Reports' for Bugs Don't Surf!, the working title of what
will
be the Fleet Book of Stargrunt(and DirtsideII). Anyway, the after action
report (AAR, don't you love jargon?) has some info on using Kra'vak,
though
I'm not a player, so I can't judge.

Do visit all the good folks on the Full Thrust Network web ring.

The_Beast (As my mail ID has my actual name, I include the nick I've
been
using on various nets since the early 80's. If you want to be something
BESIDES Irish44, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home!)

Prev: Re: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night? Next: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25