Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: Re: Buck Rogers game

Buck Rogers game

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 11:31:29 -0400
Subject: Buck Rogers game

I just got the latest catalog from American Science and Surplus:

http://www.sciplus.com/ (for the web-inclined)

Among the usual exciting new silly things they were selling all the
plastic "miniatures" from the Buck Rogers game in individual bags (bags
of 15-100 sorted by type).

So...  aside from alerting the world at large, I wanted to know if
anybody could pass judgement on these things, or even better, if
anybody's got pictures of them somewhere I could see...

Thanks

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: Re: Buck Rogers game