Prev: [FH] Canonization Next: Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 15:24:19 -0800
Subject: Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

At 12:53 PM -0800 4/2/99, ScottSaylo@aol.com wrote:

>Thanks for bringing up that great old game, I'll try using the system
for
>some SFB games and see how it might work.

Forgive my saying so, but that's a little nuts. but let me offer a
suggestion, try it with destroyer or war destroyer squadrons, I always
found that to be a very manageable game and you want to keep it simple
if you're trying 3D-SFB.

And I've scored a copy of Battlefleet Mars through eBay.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: [FH] Canonization Next: Re: Other Solar Sys maps Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25