Prev: Re: [Ridiculously OT] Re: Buck Rogers Next: Re: Ship Names of the Nations

Re: Ship Names of the Nations

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 11:07:43 +1000
Subject: Re: Ship Names of the Nations

Robert A. Crawford wrote:

> > OK, I give up.  Who are Rodman & Schott ?
>
>	  Rodman -- professional basketball player
>	  Schott -- Owner of the Cincinnati Reds

Thanks for providing subtitles to us Furriners.

>	  Um... to bring this on topic... I found some pictures of the
> Irregular space ships.

There is another one, of an Irregular "Imperial" ship. The "Imperial"s
look very very very Star Trek Federation like, without actually
duplicating either the FASA or Starline 2200 series.

Have a squizz at
http://www2.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/irregular-FR.jpeg

For a very Federation Frigate like vessel. Basically, it's a Fed Frigate
with an additional superstructure underneath, protruding rearwards.

Compare with
http://www2.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/tfg-2229.jpeg

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [Ridiculously OT] Re: Buck Rogers Next: Re: Ship Names of the Nations