Prev: Re: [FH] World Building Next: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25

1940 Buck Rogers Serial.... with Buster Crabbe

From: "Charles N. Choukalos" <chuckc@b...>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 09:32:00 -0500
Subject: 1940 Buck Rogers Serial.... with Buster Crabbe

Hit The Brakes Quick..>>!!!!!!

I have been trying to rent/get ahold of a copy of the 1940's buck rogers

serial/movie.  I rember way back ... probably in 1980 or so, seeing it
on
tv when I was down in Washington, DC.  I'd love to get a copy of it...
it
was really cool.  Does anyone know where I can get ahold of it?

>    I always thought that the "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" game
was
>based on the comics characters.  If it was based on any "show" it was
.probably the 1940 serial "Buck Rogers" starring Buster Crabbe
>"http://us.imdb.com/Title?Buck+Rogers+(1940)", which was, far from
being
>cheesy, a sci-fi breakthrough and a classic.

Thanks,

chuck

Prev: Re: [FH] World Building Next: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25