Prev: Thanks for B5W info Next: Strategic Thrust using Buck Rogers Board (was [FH] Full Diplomacy)

Re: [FH] Full Diplomacy

From: Rick Norman <thurvin@y...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:47:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Full Diplomacy

Ever heard a game called "Buck Rogers in 23rd Century" produced by
TSR(?) in 80's? They did a Axis and Allies type game using a similar
'orbit" systems. It was a silly and cheesy game about a very silly and
chessy show. Due to its similarily to A&A, it was popular game with one
game group I play with for while.