Prev: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page Next: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@m...>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 15:01:37 +1000
Subject: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

Dosen't he need to have done two miracles for that? I can only think of
one, staying afloat in a cruel minatures/gaming market where the bad
guys
seem to rule.

At 10:45 PM 3/31/99 -0600, you wrote:

>On the "Comments or suggestions" question I wrote "Canonize Jon
Tuffley!".
>Do you think that was too over-the-top? :)
>

>Nick Caldwell
>clcaldwell@primary.net

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page Next: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page