Prev: Re: B5W question Next: Re: B5W question

RE: B5W question

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:31:58 +1000
Subject: RE: B5W question

If you want cheap Earthforce Nova's & Omega Dreadnoughts, the easiest
thing is to get some GZG NSL Von Tegetthoff SDNs & glue some of the
engine pods from the NAC Excaliber BDN onto the central pylon after a
little judicious filing.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies [BC3000AD]
Task Force Admiral Rollins - CNS Waterloo [MKW]
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius [La Fayette Incident]
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.