Prev: Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@i...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:28:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 04:05:05PM -0600, Chris Lowrey wrote:
> > Um... to bring this on topic... I found some pictures of the
> >Irregular space ships. Ainsty miniatures has some pictures:
> >
> > http://www.btinternet.com/~ainsty/irregular.htm
> >
> > One of the pictures features the not-Battlestar Galactica
> >ship.
> And, since they are not pictured, if anyone is interested in what the
> Imperials look like, they are very, very Star Trek Federation-esque

	The pictures on Anisty look very nice. Are they really that
good? Would they look good in the middle of a hodge-podge fleet of
GZG, Traveller, and other figures? Do they paint up well?

--
Robert Crawford 		crawford@iac.net
http://www.iac.net/~crawford

Prev: Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island