Prev: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@i...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:56:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 09:37:56PM +0100, Denny Graver wrote:
> >>***
> >>Whenever I hear the "Odd Couple" theme, I get this image of Dennis
> >>Rodman borrowing Marge Schott's toothbrush.
> >>***
> OK, I give up.  Who are Rodman & Schott ?

	Rodman -- professional basketball player known for wearing
dresses, various piercings, and nearly blonde hair. The last is
unusual because he is, in fact, black.

	Schott -- Owner of the Cincinnati Reds professional baseball
team. Legendary for making utterly stupid statements in front of press,
considered little better than a KKK member through most of the US.
Those of us in Cincinnati, however, have a more realistic view of her --
she's just a dumb old broad. (Her words, I think.)

	Um... to bring this on topic... I found some pictures of the
Irregular space ships. Ainsty miniatures has some pictures:

	http://www.btinternet.com/~ainsty/irregular.htm

	One of the pictures features the not-Battlestar Galactica
ship.

--
Robert Crawford 		crawford@iac.net
http://www.iac.net/~crawford

Prev: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: Re: Re:Ship Names of the Nations