Prev: OT: A Fistful of Tripods Next: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario

Re: [SG] Easter Scenario

From: Barry Cadwgan <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:12:55 +1000
Subject: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario

I've just completed a baggage element for my 16th century Spanish
army...

The Inquisition...

Cardinel Ximeneth (sp)
Cardinal Fang...
Cardinal Biggles (complete with flying helmet in 15mm scale)
The comfey chair and soft cushions...

Hehehehehe!

--
Barry Cadwgan ( BCADWGAN@FL.NET.AU )
http://www.users.fl.net.au/~bcadwgan/homepage.htm

Prev: OT: A Fistful of Tripods Next: Re: [SG] Easter Scenario