Prev: Re: [OT] Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Re: [SG]?Styrofoam walls...

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 22:53:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG]?Styrofoam walls...

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Donald Hosford wrote:

> My brother and I resently bought some computer speakers, and some of
the
> packing seemed useable for my starwars stormtrooper mini's.
>  I have three pieces of styrofoam sheet about 1/4" thick, by about
6.25"
> wide, by 15.75" long.
> I was thinking of using it to make some modular interior walls.  I
could
> base each wall section on some corrigated cardboard, and cover them
with
> paper so I could decorate 'em.
>  Does anyone have any other, or better ideas?   Has anyone heard of
> anything similar?
> Any help acceptable.

You might want to check out Terragenesis - great terrain site - mostly
concerned with GW (ewww) themed stuff, but great ideas, techniques, etc
-
lots of ideas for converting household 'garbage' - esp. styrofoam
packing!

<http://http://www.altdorf.com/terragenesis>

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: [OT] Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island