Prev: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened.... Next: Re: [OT]Strike Vector

RE: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:06:52 -0800
Subject: RE: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

Live WAY outside the city (and I do mean WAAAY out). Having lived there,
you
will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...you must be
cautious.

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

we