Prev: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened.... Next: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:34:20 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....

Romance is dead in the nineties. The "shower a girl with roses and
chocolates" style of courtship simply doesn't work anymore. If I ever
figure out what does, listmembers will get a discount on my book...

At 4:32 PM -0800 3/24/99, Jon Davis wrote:
>"Mark A. Siefert: LORD OF ALL EVIL!" wrote:
>> Then, I made a deadly mistake:  I sent her a dozen long-stemmed
>>roses via
>> FTD.
>
>Relax.  A dozen roses was over the top after two dates.  One rose
>would have been fine.
>
>Send her a nice note card in a week.
>
>And ask her out again in two weeks....  even if it has to be a dutch
>date.
>
>Jon

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened.... Next: Re: OT: OK, here's what happened....