Prev: [OT] Re: Minis in the News Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

RE: OK, here's what happened....

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:07:15 -0800
Subject: RE: OK, here's what happened....

I don't get it that y'all were smooching and _then_ she says she just
wants
to be friends, but there you go.
If it helps, a friend of mine was in a very similar situation a couple
of
years ago.  She gave him the let's just be friends speech after they had
been dating for a couple of weeks.  He was not a happy camper for some
time
and even named his D&D character "Misogy" (misogynist).  To make a long
story short, a couple of months later he met a great woman (much nicer
than
the first IMHO) who he eventually married and they are doing the
"happily
ever after thing".
So look at it this way, you may have dodged a bullet on the way to
meeting
the right the girl.

=

Prev: [OT] Re: Minis in the News Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV