Prev: Re: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:59:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

At 06:02 PM 3/23/99 +0000, Jon (GZG) wrote:
>Yes, but the roll doesn't change the ship's facing, so it works for
>cinematic AND vector alike, as stated in the book.  An end-for-end
flip,
>like a 180 degree rotate, reverses the ship's facing - OK in vector,
but
>not in cinematic.

<Aaron digs toe in carpet>

Weeeeeelll... um... I think we'll have to leave that as one of those
"needed to be re-read a few times more before it was sent."

<blush>

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV